Rural Law covers a wide range of issues dealing with aspects of owning, purchasing or operating a farm, orchard or horticultural business.
New Zealand is one of the world’s most efficient and successful farming economies. We understand the importance of the rural sector, and the particular needs of our rural clients.
Our experienced rural law specialists can provide you with advice and guidance on a wide range of rural property matters including:
- Buying and selling of farms, orchards and horticultural operations
- Rural dispute resolution (negotiation, facilitation and mediation)
- Rural financing
- Rural employment issues
- Succession planning
- Sharemilker agreements
- Equity partnerships and joint ventures
- Rural leases and grazing agreements
- Resource management issues