Chris was admitted to the Bar in 1984, after studying law at Auckland University, and has been a partner at Inder Lynch since 1996, like his father, Brian Lynch, who is was a Partner then a consultant with the firm.
Chris specialises in commercial, rural and residential property matters and also assists his clients with trust work, business law, wills and estates and general commercial and personal advice. His Personal Assistant is Kristina Kimber and his Associate, Toni van Doorn.
Chris has lived in Papakura all his life and is married with three children. He is a long-standing member of the Papakura Lions Club and enjoys music and sport, with particular loyalty to Counties rugby.
- Member of the Papakura Lions Club and current legal advisor for Lions District 202K
- Trustee of the Manurewa Community Facilities Trust which administers the new sports facility at Mountford Park, Manurewa.
- Co-owner of a music publishing company and a member of the Australasian Performing Rights Association.
- Board Member of Counties-Manukau Cricket Association
- New Zealand Cricket Code of Conduct Commissioner for the Counties-Manukau area.