Criminal Charges, Traffic Offences and District Court Prosecutions
We can provide representation for you in respect of any criminal or traffic related charge. We have experience in defending our clients from charges such as careless driving charges through to defending you on serious charges such as fraud at a jury trial.
We can negotiate on your behalf with the Police and/or Prosecution and provide extensive written submissions on your behalf for pleas in mitigation upon a guilty plea or conviction. Our service includes (but is not limited to) the following matters:-
- Violence offences, such as assault, intent to injure, male assaults female
- Firearms offences
- Drug offences
- Fraud and serious fraud offences
- Driving and Traffic Offences, such as drink driving, careless driving, reckless driving, failing to stop, sustained loss of traction, log book offences and applications for a limited licence (e.g. for work).
- Property offences, such as receiving, theft, unlawful interference, burglary, robbery
- Customs, tax and fisheries offences, pleas in mitigation
- Other applications, such as bail, limited licences, name suppression, applications for discharge without conviction
- OSH offences, defending or pleas in mitigation
Link to a Criminal Lawyer below