Being accused of a criminal offence is a stressful and difficult time for you and your family.
If you need a Criminal lawyer, we have a specialist team to assist you in respect of any situation or predicament you may find yourself in.
We have significant experience in managing and defending matters in the District and High Courts, and can help if you have to appear in Court.
Criminal law covers a wide variety of issues involving prosecutions brought by state authorities against individuals or companies under a range of different statues. We can assist with:
- Defending Court prosecutions brought by the police
- Representing you in prosecutions by local authorities or Government departments, such as the Customs Service, Immigration New Zealand or Inland Revenue
- Making applications for a discharge without conviction, if appropriate
- Appeals against sentence or conviction
- Drug offences and rehabilitation
- Serious Fraud Office (SFO) investigations