PLEASE NOTE: This article was published on the date listed below and may now contain information that has since been updated or changed. We have retained this article as it may still contain helpful comments. However, we advise you to make an appointment to see us for the most up to date information on this topic.
Immigration Law Options
Immigration Law is one of those developing areas where a high standard of professional ethics and skill is needed if a quality service is to be provided. Frequently, the quality provided by many non-legal "immigration specialists" leaves a lot to be desired.
You can be confident that our Immigration Law Team adhere strictly to the highest professional standards whilst providing a prompt and cost-effective service.
Amongst the steps we can take for clients are:
- Visitors Visa/ Permit Applications
- Student Visa/ Permit Applications
- Work Visas/ Permit Applications
- Residence Permits – all categories
- Skilled Migrant/ Business Category Applications
- Applications under Work to Residence Policy
- Refugee Status Appeal Authority Applications
- Applications for Special Directions to the Minister
- Appeals to the Residence Review Board
- Appeals to the Removal Review Authority
- Appeals to the Minister of Immigration
- Judicial Review Applications to the High Court