You work hard. You accumulate some assets. You risk losing those assets. You have to work hard again. That is the circle of life many face unless they are aware of ASSET PLANNING.
In April, we are holding a series of free client presentations on this important topic of ASSET PLANNING. Our presenters, Craig Inder and Sarah Bush, will highlight instances where such planning can be essential:
- Future relationships (avoiding the pitfalls of the Property (Relationships) Act)
- Your children’s/grandchildren’s future (having your assets available for future generations)
- Estate disputes (avoiding Estate claims after your death)
- Protection from creditors (structuring your business situation to minimise risk)
In our experience, too many clients leave it too late to plan successfully for their and their family’s future. The message is “don’t procrastinate”. The first step is to attend one of our presentations to learn about the options available for you. Full details of the presentations are on page 4 of this edition.
- Changes to Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Attorney used Enduring Power of Attorney
- The Risks of Having NO Will
- Trustees & Powers of Attorney
- Executors and Trustees of Wills
- Should I have Enduring Powers of Attorney?